This autumn experience the Santorini Dream. My Odyssey in cooperation with the famous jewelry brand FolliFollie, designed and offers you the most unique trip in Greece! Experience the absolute luxury trip and take the advantage to have a unique jewelry designed especially for you, the Santorini Flower Collection!
Arrival and transfer to the hotel, relax, stay in or have a first encounter with Athens center. After lunch you will take a walking tour around Syntagna square for sightseeing. Discover the heartbeat of a historical but also modern city.
You’ll enjoy your dinner in an elegant Athens restaurant overlooking the Acropolis. Then return back to the hotel by private car.
After breakfast you’ll start your private sightseeing tour of Athens city center: the Acropolis and the museum of Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, Kallimarmaron Stadium and Panepistimiou Street monumental buildings of new Athenian era. You will have a tour through times, from the Acropolis to the Panathinaiko marble stadium, where the first Olympic games of modern times took place in 1896.
We suggest you enjoy your lunch break in a traditional tavern in Plaka and try the interesting Mediterranean tastes or in a modern “souvlaki” restaurant nearby to discover what Greeks love eating in anytime of the day!
After your lunch, visit one unique Athens museum, Benaki museum, one of the most famous private museum in Greece. Here you’ll find Greek arts of different periods and regions, including exquisite jewelry and costume. As a fashion lover, you’ll have a better understanding about the development of Greek handicraft industry and history of Greek jewelry.
Morning transfer from Athens hotel to the airport -Short flight to Santorini
Arrival and transfer to a boutique luxury hotel in Oia. Once you check-in and get into your honeymoon suite, a nice surprise will wait for you. The luxury jewelry especially engraved for you and your soul-mate, will wait for you, placed in your double bed. * Do not miss the chance to wear it and take an afternoon walk in Oia village. Enjoy the unique architecture, walk in the narrow streets, visit shops and galleries; enjoy the sunset from the best location on the island.
In the evening, have a perfectly romantic dinner in one of the exclusive Oia restaurants with a view on the caldera.
After breakfast, visit the capital town of the island. Spend the morning walking through the narrow streets of Fira and go shopping in the cute shops of the town; we suggest visiting the famous Museum of Prehistoric Thira as well; have a light lunch in Ammoudi port, in a traditional waterfront seafood tavern. In the afternoon, visit Sigalas winery, a producer of some of the best wines in Greece for winetasting.
Start your day with a late breakfast served in your suite; today you will explore the volcanic island; discover different aspects of Santorini; visit the impressive archeological site of Akrotiri, the oldest and best-preserved bronze-age village in Europe, and then walk to the neighboring beach and have lunch in a traditional seafood tavern.
In the afternoon, it is the time to capture your best moments in Santorini. You will have a 3-hour photo shooting session by a professional photographer at all the best spots of the island, taking advantage of the evening’s sunlight, in order to record your memorable moments with FolliFollie in Santorini.
Morning visit of the old medieval village of Pyrgos, walking tour at the narrow streets and maybe you can enjoy a traditional Greek coffee with the locals. Later drive up to Pyrgosmountain and watch the magnificent panorama at almost bird’s eye view. After lunch head to Vlyhada and begin an unforgettable half-day semi- private boat trip in the Caldera; you may swim at secluded beaches, try snorkeling and have a romantic dinner at sunset.
2 persons/5,900 € per person
THE OFFER INCLUDES
- Two nights accommodation in Athens at 5* Grande Bretagne Hotel in deluxe double room
- Four nights accommodation in Santorini at 5* Boutique Hotel in suite caldera view
- All transfers/tours by private luxury 9 seater car including all expenses in all destinations.
- Full time concierge service by a mandarin speaking companion including all expenses & tips
- Visit of Acropolis site and museum including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Visit of Benaki museum including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Visit of Akrotiri site including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Three hours photo shooting by professional photographer, 200 edited photos, makeup artist and hairdresser
- Half day semi-private cruise to Caldera and Volcano area on a 41 foot sailing catamaran including dinner, refreshments and round transfers to port
- Wine tasting
- Domestic air tickets from Athens to Santorini and from Santorini to Athens including all taxes
- Gift from FF: A pair of Limited Edition of Santorini Flower
THE OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International flights
- Drinks, meals and beverages (except the one mentioned above)
- Optional and suggested activities
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Rates are per person
- All services are subject to availability