Wedding in Santorini
ATHENS SANTORINI 6N, 7D
Wedding in Santorini
Greek islands are the ideal travel destination for a romantic wedding ceremony. And among them Santorini is the best place! Follow our choices in this specially designed itinerary that takes care of every single detail of your memorable wedding. From the days in Athens with the exclusive shopping and sightseeing to Santorini caldera and your romantic suite, from tours on the island and stunning sunsets on a yacht inside the caldera to an unforgettable wedding ceremony in front of a world famous panorama and the memorable photos of the happy couple. Your wedding in Santorini will be the magical event you have always dreamed of, combined with a wonderful travel experience. It will be a “once in a lifetime” moment of your life.
Day 1 Welcome to Athens! Visit the ancient city of Athens and its unique monuments!
Arrival and transfer to the hotel, relax, stay in or have a first encounter with Athens center.
After lunch you will have a tour through time: take a private sightseeing tour of Athens city center; the Acropolis and the museum of Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, Kallimarmaron Stadium and Panepistimiou Street monumental buildings of new Athenian era. Visit Panathinaiko marble stadium, where the first Olympic games of modern times took place in 1896.
We suggest enjoying dinner in an elegant Athens restaurant overlooking the Acropolis. Return back to the hotel by private car.
- OPTION: Flavors of Athens tour to taste appetizing treats that locals enjoy as part of their daily routine.
Day 2 Welcome to Santorini! The island with the most spectacular caldera of the world, with the astonishing landscape, the unique cuisine and the thousands years old civilization.
After breakfast, you will depart from your hotel to Athens airport by a comfort private car. Take a short flight to Santorini and transfer to a boutique luxury hotel in Oia. Check in at the honeymoon suite; settle in and relax by the pool, maybe by tasting the famous local wine. In the afternoon take a walk in Oia village through the narrow streets and its unique architecture; visit shops and galleries; enjoy the sunset from the best location on the island.
In the evening, have a perfectly romantic dinner in one of the exclusive Oia restaurants with a view on the caldera.
- Option: You might wish to have a romantic candlelit dinner in your Suite’s terrace.
Day 3 It’s wedding day!
Spend the morning walking through the narrow streets of Fira and do some shopping in the cute shops of the town. We suggest you to visit the famous Museum of Prehistoric Thira as well. In the afternoon you will start the wedding preparations.
The time for your perfect wedding has come! Experience your wedding ceremony in a unique and romantic atmosphere, with a background of a breathtaking sunset in a stunning environment! There is a reason why Santorini is the number one wedding destination in the world!
The magical ceremony will take place in a unique location, tailor-made according to your wishes and instructions, followed by a wedding dinner.
- Option: Indulge yourself with a special Spa treatment at you hotel in total privacy!
Day 4 Culture and Photo- shooting day!
Start your day with a late breakfast served in your suite. Today you will explore the volcanic island and the different aspects of Santorini. Picturesque villages, colorful houses, whitewashed churches, galleries and museums are r4eady to reveal you the magic of the volcanic island. Visit the impressive archeological site of Akrotiri, the oldest and best-preserved bronze-age village in Europe and see how life was going on before the volcano explosion. Learn about the rich island’s civilization, its history and culture and see the remarkable findings at the archeological museum. After the tour, you can walk to the neighboring beach and have lunch in a traditional seafood tavern.
In the afternoon, have a 3-hour photo shooting session by a professional photographer at all the best spots of the island, taking advantage of the evening’s sunlight.
- OPTION: Visit a couple of nice wineries to taste the world famous local wines.
- OPTION: Donkey tour in Santorini. Explore the island the same way the locals do for centuries
- OPTION: Romantic helicopter tour over the caldera in the sunset!
Day 5 Sailing on the caldera
After breakfast, have a morning visit of the old medieval village of Pyrgos, walk through the narrow streets and maybe you can enjoy a traditional Greek coffee with the locals. Later drive up to Pyrgos mountain and watch the magnificent panorama at almost bird’s eye view. After lunch you will enjoy a splendid half-day boat trip at the Caldera with an elegant catamaran, where you could go sailing at secluded beaches, maybe try snorkeling and you may end by enjoying a romantic dinner at sunset with traditional Greek food. Don’t miss the unique experience of sailing in the caldera, swimming by the volcano and dining aboard at sunset. Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the island, sail around the two volcanoes, swim at the natural hot springs, gather seashells and superb photos!
- OPTION: Scuba diving in the caldera, in the spectacular underwater
- OPTION: Canoe kayak at the southern volcanic coasts of the island
Day 6 A little bit more Athens…
Transfer to Santorini airport and fly back to Athens. After arrival in Athens airport, transfer to the hotel and discover the heartbeat of a historical but also modern city. We suggest a walking tour around Syntagma square for sightseeing and shopping at the elegant city center shops.
We also highly recommend trying the Ottoman Hammam; relaxing in the imposing steam room and enjoy a Middle Eastern Mediterranean style massage for two.
Ancient, yet vibrant, luminous and spontaneous, full of legends, myths, yet a modern metropolis, Athens is seductive, a visitor's heaven surrounded by beaches and beautiful islands. Discover the heartbeat of a historical but also modern city and enjoy shopping at the elegant city center shops.
- OPTION: Athens Gourmet cooking lessons. Discover what cooking like an Athenian chef is like and to learn about local culinary traditions.
You will participate in every stage, including the preparation of a perfect Greek meal, after which you will enjoy the fruits of your efforts in a private and comfortable setting with lovely company.
- OPTION: Athens Photo Safari, customized photography tour with professional photographer. Discover the most visually exciting places of Athens at your own pace with our professional photographer who will help you enhance your photography skills, unlock your creativity and show you the most interesting photography spots off the beaten track.
2 persons/6.824 € per person
4 persons/5.560 € per person
6 persons/5.028 € per person
THE OFFER INCLUDES
- Two nights accommodation in Athens at 5* Grande Bretagne Hotel in deluxe double room
- Four nights accommodation in Santorini at 5* Grace Santorini Hotel in junior suite with plunge pool
- All transfers/tours by private luxury 9 seater Mercedes minivan including all expenses in all destinations. Mandarin speaking guide will be the driver.
- Full time concierge service by a mandarin speaking companion including all expenses & tips
- Visit of Acropolis site and museum including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Visit of Akrotiri site including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Three hours photo shooting by professional photographer, around 150 photos, make up artist and hairdresser for each couple
- Half day semi-private cruise to Caldera and Volcano area on a 41 foot sailing catamaran including dinner and refreshments
- One candle light wedding dinner in caldera view restaurant
- Symbolic Wedding ceremony
- Personal pre-planning wedding consultation
- Booking your Date & Time
- Booking of Celebrant
- On-site ceremony coordinator
- A bottle of local wine
- A beautiful Ceremony Certificate
- cost of the celebrant for the symbolic wedding
- Ceremony places are Gem, Agia Irini, and Santos Vineyard
- bridal bouquet
- grooms boutonniere
- Central Piece for the table
- wedding cake
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- A basket of roses
- Candles in Vases
- Professional photographer and 100 photos in High Definition for 1 ½ hours for each couple
- Make up artist and hair dresser for each couple
- Videographer for 1 hour for each couple
THE OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights
- Drinks, meals and beverages (except the one mentioned above)
- Optional and suggested activities
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Rates are per person
- All services are subject to availability
DOMESTIC AIR TICKETS
- Reference rate for tickets from Athens to Santorini and from Santorini to Athens is from 340 to 540 euro per person round trip including all taxes with mandarin speaking guide’ ticket
- Α 50% deposit per person of the total cost of the customized journey is required at the time of booking, which counts towards the cost of your trip.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If balance is not paid up to that date, the trip will be cancelled.
- If the reservation is made within 30 days before departure, the entire amount of the cost of the trip must be paid at the time of confirmation. Failure to provide full payment according to above outlined schedules will result in cancellation of the Trip, and no refund of payments made to date will be granted.
- Payments can be accepted:
Α. By bank transfer to My Odyssey’s international bank accounts
B. By any major international credit card. In this case there will be a surcharge of 1,8% for VISA credit cards, 1,9% for MASTERCARD, 2,7% for UNIONPAY and 3% for AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards.
- 45 days or more before departure will be subject to 50% of the deposit/per person cancellation fee.
- 44-30 days before departure will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the Customized Trip price.
- 29-0 days before departure will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the Customized Trip price.
- An additional 400 Euro non-refundable fee applies for implementing major itinerary changes requested by My Odyssey guests after the contract has been signed by the guest and customized trip itinerary has been finalized and confirmed by both My Odyssey and its guests.