Honeymoon in Santorini ATHENS SANTORINI 6N, 7D
Honeymooners choose Santorini as the perfect destination for they dreamed romantic trip. And they have many reasons for that. From the awe-inspiring sunsets of Oiato the peaceful tranquillity Imerovigli and the elegant luxury of Fira , this honeymoon trip presents the perfect opportunity to escape to a world where feelings blossom with ease. everything is well chosen for the perfect romantic atmosphere: superb honeymoon suites overlooking the Aegean Sea, perfectly organized candle light dinners, easy going and relaxed tours both in Athens and Santorini for sightseeing and exclusive shopping for your beloved ones, romantic boat trips in the caldera’s sunset; everything is following your thoughts, wishes, desires and dreams and offer you a unique tour that tantalizes all your senses!
Arrival and transfer to the hotel, relax, stay in or have a first encounter with Athens center.
After lunch take a Private sightseeing tour of Athens city center; the Acropolis and the museum of Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, Kallimarmaron Stadium and Panepistimiou Street monumental buildings of new Athenian era. You will have a tour through times, from the Acropolis to the Panathinaiko marble stadium, where the first Olympic games of modern times took place in 1896.
We suggest enjoying dinner in an elegant Athens restaurant overlooking the Acropolis. Return back to the hotel by private car.
Welcome to Athens! Visit the ancient city of Athens and its unique monuments, from the world known Acropolis to the Panathinaiko marble stadium, where the first Olympic games of modern times took place in 1896.
OPTION: Flavors of Athens tour to taste appetizing treats that locals enjoy as part of their daily routine.
Morning transfer from Athens hotel to the airport. Short flight to Santorini. Arrival and transfer to a boutique luxury hotel in Oia. Check in at the honeymoon suite; settle in and relax by the pool; in the afternoon take a walk in Oia village through the narrow streets and its unique architecture; visit shops and galleries; enjoy the sunset from the best location on the island.
In the evening, have a perfectly romantic dinner in one of the exclusive Oia restaurants with a view on the caldera.
Welcome to the most spectacular caldera of the world! Welcome to Santorini, the island –phenomenon with the astonishing landscape, the unique cuisine and the thousands years old civilization! Enjoy your staying in a nice boutique hotel, taste the famous local wine at the hotel’s pool at the edge of the cliff, try the tasty volcanic tomatoes and fava beans in pure olive oil and learn why Santorini is the number one Greek destination in the world!
Take a walk around Oia village and enjoy magnificent views, unforgettable sunsets and fine dining.
Santorini exploration. Morning private tour of Akrotiri Archaeological site with a professional guide. For lunch we propose a traditional Greek tavern at Akrotiri coast. Later we you may visit at the museum of prehistoric Thira in Fira Town. In the afternoon visit of the picturesque Fira city. Walking tour of the beautiful settlement, shopping and watching the world famous sunset. You can have dinner in an elegant Oia restaurant with great caldera views.
Visit at a well preserved prehistoric settlement and see how life was going on before the volcano explosion. Learn about the rich island’s civilization, its history and culture and see the remarkable findings at the archeological museum. Walk around Fira village, the colorful houses and the art galleries and enjoy magnificent views, unforgettable sunsets and fine dining.
OPTION: Romantic helicopter tour over the caldera in the sunset!
Start your day with a late breakfast served in your suite; today you will explore the volcanic island; discover different aspects of Santorini; You may visit the famous volcanic beaches’ or you may visit the Sigalas winery and taste some local wines; Sigalas is a producer of some of the best wines in Greece for winetasting..
In the afternoon, have a 3-hour photo shooting session by a professional photographer at all the best spots of the island, taking advantage of the evening’s sunlight
Discover picturesque villages, the colorful houses, the whitewashed churches, the galleries and the history of the island.
OPTION: Scuba diving in the caldera, in the spectacular underwater
OPTION: Canoe kayak at the southern volcanic coasts of the island
OPTION: Donkey tour in Santorini. Explrore the island the same way the locals do for centuries
Morning visit of the old medieval village of Pyrgos, walking tour at the narrow streets and drive up to Pyrgos mountain to watch the magnificent panorama.
Or if you like you can follow one of our other options below. We suggest to have a light lunch in Ammoudi port, in a traditional waterfront seafood tavern.
After lunch you will take a half day semi-private boat trip at the Caldera, swimming at secluded beaches, snorkeling and have an exclusive romantic dinner at the sunset.
Don’ t miss the unique experience of sailing in the caldera, swimming by the volcano and dining aboard during the sunset. Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the island, sail around the two volcanoes, swim at the natural hot springs and experience snorkeling at the volcanic depths gathering seashells and superb photos!
Transfer to Santorini airport. Flight to Athens. Arrival in Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Suggested walking tour around Syntagma square for sightseeing and shopping. Discover the heartbeat of a historical but also modern city and enjoy shopping at the elegant city center shops.
We also highly recommend to try the Ottoman Hammam; relax in the imposing steam room and have enjoy a Middle Eastern Mediterranean style massage for two.
Ancient, yet vibrant, luminous and spontaneous, full of legends, myths, yet a modern metropolis. Athens is seductive, a visitor's heaven surrounded by beaches and beautiful islands. Discover the heartbeat of a historical but also modern city and enjoy shopping at the elegant city centre shops.
OPTION: Athens Gourmet cooking lessons. Discover what cooking like an Athenian chef is like and to learn about local culinary traditions.
You will participate in every stage, including the preparation of a perfect Greek meal, after which you will enjoy the fruits of your efforts in a private and comfortable setting with lovely company.
OPTION: Athens Foto Safari, customized photography tour with professional photographer. Discover the most visually exciting places of Athens at your own pace with our professional photographer who will help you enhance your photography skills, unlock your creativity and show you the most interesting photography spots off the beaten track.
OPTION: Athens unique and unexpected shopping tour! Visit carefully selected upscale independent stores, each with a special character and story, offering beautiful clothing, shoes, artifacts, souvenirs, jewellery, accessories and cosmetics as well as delicatessen products
OPTION: Afternoon drive to Sounio to visit the magnificent temple of Poseidon in the sunset!
2 persons/5,234 € per person
4 persons/4,224 € per person
6 persons/3,889 € per person
THE OFFER INCLUDES
- Two nights accommodation in Athens at 5* Grande Bretagne Hotel in deluxe double room
- Four nights accommodation in Santorini at 5* Kirini Hotel in senior suite
- All transfers/tours by private luxury 9 seater Mercedes minivan including all expenses in all destinations. Mandarin speaking guide will be the driver.
- Full time concierge service by a mandarin speaking companion including all expenses & tips
- Visit of Acropolis site and museum including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Visit of Akrotiri site including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Three hours photo shooting by professional photographer, around 150 photos, make up artist and hairdresser for each couple
- Half day semi-private cruise to Caldera and Volcano area on a 41 foot sailing catamaran including dinner and refreshments
- One candle light romantic dinner in caldera view restaurant
- Wine tasting of 6 wines accompanied with an assortment of Cycladic cheese & ham, salted cod fish marinated in lemon & mint served with boiled potatoes, tomatoes cucumber, olive oil and traditional spoon dessert
THE OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights
- Drinks, meals and beverages (except the one mentioned above)
- Optional and suggested activities
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Rates are per person
- All services are subject to availability
DOMESTIC AIR TICKETS
- Reference rate for tickets from Athens to Santorini and from Santorini to Athens is from 340 to 540 euro per person round trip including all taxes with mandarin speaking guide’ ticket
- Α 50% deposit per person of the total cost of the customized journey is required at the time of booking, which counts towards the cost of your trip.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If balance is not paid up to that date, the trip will be cancelled.
- If the reservation is made within 30 days before departure, the entire amount of the cost of the trip must be paid at the time of confirmation. Failure to provide full payment according to above outlined schedules will result in cancellation of the Trip, and no refund of payments made to date will be granted.
- Payments can be accepted:
Α. By bank transfer to My Odyssey’s international bank accounts
B. By any major international credit card. In this case there will be a surcharge of 1,8% for VISA credit cards, 1,9% for MASTERCARD, 2,7% for UNIONPAY and 3% for AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards.
- 45 days or more before departure will be subject to 50% of the deposit/per person cancellation fee.
- 44-30 days before departure will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the Customized Trip price.
- 29-0 days before departure will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the Customized Trip price.
- An additional 400 Euro non-refundable fee applies for implementing major itinerary changes requested by My Odyssey guests after the contract has been signed by the guest and customized trip itinerary has been finalized and confirmed by both My Odyssey and its guests.