ATHENS MYKONOS SANTORINI 7N, 8D
Explore the 2 diamonds of the Aegean sea, Santorini and Mykonos, a colorful combination, of crystal clear seas, perfect sandy beaches, tremendous landscapes and remote coves. These 2 cosmopolitan islands are well known also for the well preserved architecture and their rich culture including plenty of monuments and strong traditions, perfect cuisine and distinctive local products.
From Athens antiquities and Sounio sunsets to Mykonos shopping and Little Venice’s colorful crowds, from Delos island’s spectacular landscape to the famous Santorini caldera and the whitewashed churches hanging on the cliff, from Akrotiri ancient city and Pyrgos mountain panoramas to Oia’s sunsets and caldera yachting, you will experience all the best! The perfect match for the Aegean Sea lovers!
Day 1 Welcome to Athens.. Visit the ancient city of Athens and its unique monuments!
Arrival and transfer to the hotel, relax, stay in or have a first encounter with Athens center.
After lunch you will have a tour through time: take a private sightseeing tour of Athens city center; the Acropolis and the museum of Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, Kallimarmaron Stadium and Panepistimiou Street monumental buildings of new Athenian era. Visit Panathinaiko marble stadium, where the first Olympic games of modern times took place in 1896.
We suggest enjoying dinner in an elegant Athens restaurant overlooking the Acropolis. Return back to the hotel by private car.
- OPTION: Flavors of Athens tour to taste appetizing treats that locals enjoy as part of their daily routine.
Day 2 Welcome to Mykonos, the most cosmopolitan island in Greece!
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Athens airport by private car and take the flight to Mykonos or to the Athens port to enjoy a boat journey to Mykonos. Upon arrival and check in to your boutique hotel, we suggest a visit to Mykonos town to explore its unique architecture, its rich civilization and the many small whitewashed churches. And for your dinner, we suggest to choose a fish tavern by the port or a modern greek restaurant. You can continue by discovering the famous Myconian nightlife at the numerous bars and clubs of the city.
Day 3 Visit Delos, the island of history
Today you can take a regular boat to Delos and enjoy the historic island by private tour of the archaeological site with a professional guide. Visit the spectacular archeological site on the small island of Delos where ancient Greek God Apollo was born and discover the ancient town, the temples, the small museum, the theater, the Lions’ Road and much more. Explore the untouched beauty of remote coves, gulfs, beaches and an authentic Aegean landscape.
In the afternoon we suggest you to visit Ano Mera village, by a private car and the famous Panagia Tourliani monastery and later you may have dinner at a traditional tavern at Ano Mera.
Another option is to return to Mykonos town and before dinner you may enjoy some more shopping. Finish your day in Mykonos, tasting crispy shrimps with garlic sauce in front of the most stunning sunset of the island!
- OPTION: Sail to Delos by private yacht and enjoy a lunch on board in a secluded Rhenia island beach, with crystal clear water.
- OPTION: You can tour the famous Mykonian Beaches like Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paradise, Kalafatis, Elia and more by rented 4X4 car and also explore the most unknown parts of the island.
Day 4 Santorini, enjoy the most spectacular caldera of the world!
Departure from Mykonos port and journey to Santorini. Upon arrival at Santorini and transfer to your boutique hotel, you can rest and enjoy the atmosphere of the island phenomenon with the astonishing landscape, the unique cuisine and the thousands years old civilization! In the afternoon you can explore Fira, the capital town with its world known sunsets and for dinner we suggest you to choose a recommended restaurant in Fira, where you can taste the famous local wine, the tasty volcanic tomatoes and fava beans in pure olive oil.
By the end of the day, you will have noticed why Santorini is the number one Greek destination in the world!
Day 5 Santorini’s culture…
After breakfast you will have a private tour of Akrotiri Archaeological site with a professional guide. By visiting this well preserved prehistoric settlement, you can figure out how life was going on before the volcano explosion.
For lunch we propose a traditional Greek tavern at Akrotiri coast. Later you may visit at the museum of prehistoric Thira in Fira Town. Learn about the rich island’s civilization, its history and culture and see the remarkable findings at the archeological museum. In the afternoon, you will visit the picturesque Oia city. Walk around Oia and let yourself merge in the colorful houses and the art galleries. Enjoy magnificent views, unforgettable sunsets and unique small shops. You can have dinner in an elegant Oia restaurant with great caldera view.
Day 6 Explore the beauty of Santorini...
Start your day with a late breakfast and continue by visiting the old medieval village of Pyrgos. Have a walking tour at the narrow streets and drive up to Pyrgos Mountain to watch the magnificent panorama.
You can also choose one of the following activities:
- OPTION: Scuba diving in the caldera, in the spectacular underwater
- OPTION: Canoe kayak at the southern volcanic coasts of the island
- OPTION: Donkey tour in Santorini. Explore the island the same way the locals do for centuries!
- OPTION: Visit the Sigalas winery and taste some local wines; Sigalas is a producer of some of the best wines in Greece for winetasting..
We suggest to have a light lunch in Ammoudi port, in a traditional waterfront seafood tavern.
After lunch don’t miss the unique experience of sailing in the caldera by having a half day semi-private boat trip! Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the island, sail around the two volcanoes, swim at the natural hot springs and experience snorkeling at the volcanic depths gathering seashells and superb photos! Enjoy the famous Santorini sunset by having an exclusive romantic dinner at the sunset.
Day 7 A little bit more of Athens..
Transfer from your hotel to Santorini airport and flight back to Athens. After your arrival in Athens you will be transferred and have check in to your hotel. We suggest having a walking tour around Syntagma square for sightseeing and shopping.
We also highly recommend you to try the Ottoman Hammam; relax in the imposing steam room and enjoy a Middle Eastern Mediterranean style massage.
- OPTION: Athens Gourmet cooking lessons. Discover what cooking like an Athenian chef is like and to learn about local culinary traditions.
You will participate in every stage, including the preparation of a perfect Greek meal, after which you will enjoy the fruits of your efforts in a private and comfortable setting with lovely company.
- OPTION: Athens Photo Safari, customized photography tour with professional photographer. Discover the most visually exciting places of Athens at your own pace with our professional photographer who will help you enhance your photography skills, unlock your creativity and show you the most interesting photography spots off the beaten track.
- OPTION: Athens unique and unexpected shopping tour! Visit carefully selected upscale independent stores, each with a special character and story, offering beautiful clothing, shoes, artifacts, souvenirs, jewelry, accessories and cosmetics as well as delicatessen products
- OPTION: Afternoon drive to Sounio to visit the magnificent temple of Poseidon in the sunset.
2 persons/5,859 € per person
4 persons/4,550 € per person
6 persons/4,117 € per person
THE OFFER INCLUDES
- Two nights accommodation in Athens at 5* Grande Bretagne Hotel in deluxe double room
- Two nights accommodation in Mykonos at 5* Cavo Tagoo Hotel in classic double room with private pool
- Three nights accommodation in Santorini at 5* Kirini Hotel in senior suite
- All transfers/tours by private luxury 9 seater Mercedes minivan including all expenses in all destinations. Mandarin speaking guide will be the driver.
- Full time concierge service by a mandarin speaking companion including all expenses & tips
- Visit of Acropolis site and museum including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Visit of Delos site and museum including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Visit of Akrotiri site including English speaking guide and entrance fees
- Half day semi-private cruise to Caldera and Volcano area on a 41 foot sailing catamaran including dinner and refreshments
- Boat tickets from Mykonos to Delos by regular boat in economy class, Delos to Mykonos by regular boat in economy class and Mykonos to Santorini by speedboat in vip class
THE OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights
- Drinks, meals and beverages (except the one mentioned above)
- Optional and suggested activities
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Rates are per person
- All services are subject to availability
DOMESTIC AIR TICKETS
- Reference rate for tickets from Athens to Mykonos and from Santorini to Athens is from 340 to 540 euro per person round trip including all taxes with mandarin speaking guide’ ticket
- Α 50% deposit per person of the total cost of the customized journey is required at the time of booking, which counts towards the cost of your trip.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If balance is not paid up to that date, the trip will be cancelled.
- If the reservation is made within 30 days before departure, the entire amount of the cost of the trip must be paid at the time of confirmation. Failure to provide full payment according to above outlined schedules will result in cancellation of the Trip, and no refund of payments made to date will be granted.
- Payments can be accepted:
Α. By bank transfer to My Odyssey’s international bank accounts
B. By any major international credit card. In this case there will be a surcharge of 1,8% for VISA credit cards, 1,9% for MASTERCARD, 2,7% for UNIONPAY and 3% for AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards.
- 45 days or more before departure will be subject to 50% of the deposit/per person cancellation fee.
- 44-30 days before departure will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the Customized Trip price.
- 29-0 days before departure will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the Customized Trip price.
- An additional 400 Euro non-refundable fee applies for implementing major itinerary changes requested by My Odyssey guests after the contract has been signed by the guest and customized trip itinerary has been finalized and confirmed by both My Odyssey and its guests.